Monday, November 10, 2014

Busy Monday!

Today was a busy day. I had gotten lucky though, didn't walk. My neighbor I walk with, walked earlier then she was supposed to. She walked past the house at 10 to 7 am. I told Patrick I wasn't going out because if I do, she'll make a habit of it, and we'll be going earlier and earlier every day. So, at 7 am, I walked out there and she was nowhere to be seen. I walked down to her house, about 1 block away, and still no neighbor. Put the papers in her box, texted her I had the papers in the box. She told me to join her on Jackson Hwy as they were waiting for me. Told her, "that's okay, already back home." Then told her I would see her on Wednesday. If this keeps up, I'll have to start walking on my own.


Just now 6 pm and the sun is going down already.


Notice the tree missing? Patrick cut down a tree. I was in shock because that was my bird feeder tree! Don't know where I'll put my bird feeder now.

Okay, back to today. After my cribbage game, I had to go to physical therapy. That was a sore thing lol. He has me doing more exercises.

ONE of them is setting my timer to 10 mins while I quilt. I have to take a break, stand up and roll my shoulders as well as pull my ribs back. Can you see this?! Timer goes off, I put the quilt down, stand and roll my shoulders, as well as stretch my ribs back.....all this to help my shoulder, since I seem to be "slumping." I got the first two 10 mins done, then was getting tired of it! But told myself I have to do this, so guess what?! - I didn't sit to quilt, I went looking for things to clean. I emptied the dishwasher, checked on the laundry, and pulled out the food for supper. At this rate, I'm not going to get much done! lol


Oh, and watered my flowers, and took photos!


Now lets see who this works out tonight. Probably drive Patrick crazy with the "beep, beep, beep" of the alarm going off. This is going to be funny! I can just see and hear Patrick after the first 2 beeps go off. The next few days are going to be interested to see how long this works. Just like when I'm typing this, I tend to get up before 10 mins to do something else. lol Guess I don't want to have to hear the alarm going off.

The weather is getting colder, and I'm trying to ware warmer clothes. I've pulled out my sweat shirts and slippers for around the house. May start going downstairs and work in front of the fireplace.

I'm going to see someone tomorrow for a new bowling ball. I'm hoping to get a better one. I told him on the phone, I don't know anything about balls, and I've always had a pro watch me and pick the ball I needed. So, I'm hoping he will do that for me. If not, and if I have the same problem, I may just call it quits after this year.

I'm still here, and still trying to do my exercises for my shoulder. I won't give up quilting just yet. I asked him if I needed to give the quilt to my mother to get it done in time, and he said as long as it doesn't hurt doing it, NO. I'm thankful it doesn't hurt. So, I'm still going strong and Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...