Today started out going to doctors appointments. Once dad and I were done, we headed to Twin Falls, ID.
Mom and I put the quilt between us, and quilted on the road. Because I get motion sick, I took a dramamine. I got a wing quilted before I was out like a light. I slept all the way fron Kelso to the Dalles, OR. Mom got half a block done in that time. Before the sun went down, I was able to get half a block, while mom finished one block and started another one.
I even marked the one border just in case we needed to start quilting on that. All's good.
Even on the road, I can be Happy Quilting!
Mom and I put the quilt between us, and quilted on the road. Because I get motion sick, I took a dramamine. I got a wing quilted before I was out like a light. I slept all the way fron Kelso to the Dalles, OR. Mom got half a block done in that time. Before the sun went down, I was able to get half a block, while mom finished one block and started another one.
I even marked the one border just in case we needed to start quilting on that. All's good.
Even on the road, I can be Happy Quilting!

Comments