Sunday, November 9, 2014

Day of Bowling

Today was a busy day. Had to be ready to meet up with bowling team members. I am on the traveling league as a substitute. We headed down to Longview, WA. Started out at 9:45 am. Arrived at the bowling alley about 10:30 am and had breakfast or lunch. I had lunch while a couple others had breakfast. No matter what i did it didn't work. Bowled a 159, 145, 171. Ugh, will have a lower average again. The funny part was that it didn't matter how bad . was everyone else on the team was just as bad.

Got home around 2:30 pm and played on my tablet while watching the Seahawks game. We WON!


I've been working hard on the quilt. We now have 19 blocks done.


Getting the sashing done.

We then left for bowling tonight. Bowled a 168, 169, 204. Can't complain too much. Still not happy though.

Talked with mom, and she starting another quilt. She gets a lot done fast! I don't know how she does it. Or maybe I do. She has dad do her cleaning! But she'd say otherwise. Lol They are still waiting on the cabinets! And I'm still waiting on the drawers to the cabinets she gave me. She won't give them up, so I'm on hold for having my quilt room cleaned up. Can't wait for Patrick to be able to set up my room! I'm so surprised at how patient I've been waiting for these drawers. It helps that I'm Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...