Thursday, November 20, 2014

Home All Day

I spent the day at home. I was able to get a good 4 hours in on quilting, if not more. The quilt is coming along nicely.


Each step gets me closer to being done.

Tomorrow is out 32nd Anniversary. Hard to believe we have been married that long! Not sure what we will do, since we will be spending Thanksgiving with family. That means we will be going out to eat more often and enjoying family. We had agreed we wouldn't do anything "big" other than on our "big" dates, like 35th, 40th, ect. Plus, since I'm not feeling that great, I really don't think I'm in the mood to go out. Guess it's a wait and see day.

This is a quick post, because there really isn't anything exciting going on here. Boring.....as I said in the beginning - this blog can get.

No one called to say hi today, and I really don't know what is new with my son and daughter. lol As for mom, her cabinets won't be in till we get back. As for mTy cabinets, I'm still waiting, but I will bet knowing Patrick, he will be working on them this weekend. May not finish, but he will work on it. I think he's excited about getting that put together, so my mess will be put away.

I have been thinking about the blocks I need to do for the Christmas Party. I'm hoping to be able to do that by the time I get back. I also thought about the gift. I'm thinking about making a "thread catcher" and pin cushions (travel and regular size) in the same fabric. I think that would be a good gift for someone. The pin cushions I've made in the past, I've seen though I gave them to, and they still use them. Guess they are their favorite cushions. I may through in a fat quarter as well. Should be interesting to see what I come up with.

That will count as a day of being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...