Sunday, November 16, 2014

Seahawks LOST! Ugh

Spent the morning downstairs with the fireplace going. It was warm and cozy. I was able to get in the last half of the Seahawks game - once I decided to quit looking for photos! And we were sooooo close, but couldn't carry it off. UGH! Good game though - considering.


I called Katt today. Then when I was looking through some photos, I found this of her. This was taken in Pullman, so it made me think of her and where she is today. My sweetheart of a daughter!

As I was looking for photos (still not finding the ones I wanted), I found a few "memory" photos.


This was one of the locks I made when I took a class in applique from Patricia Margaret. I've thought about her a lot lately and hope she's still around.


This was a "round robin" quilt that I put the musical notes on. I've often wondered how it came out. I would love to see the finished product of this quilt.


This photo was sent to me from a friend. She was showing off all the blocks she put together with friendship blocks. I'm not sure if one of those blocks is mine, but I love the quilt and I have a couple of photos of this quilt.


This used to be my sewing closet in Pullman. That is where I kept all my stuff when it came to the working on my projects. Now you can triple that and that's what I have now. I tried to "behave" when we lived in Pullman. The quilt block you see in there is a quilt that was a block contest that Council, ID quilt show had. I won 14 blocks from them. That was 20 years ago. Katt now has that quilt with her.


This is a quilt top I made with Nancy Chong and Margaret Miller when they had a retreat up north. These are the colors that I picked. I'm not sure how I'm going to quilt it, but I do love the quilt. I can't wait to finish this one.


This is another quilt that I made the applique blocks and couldn't see me finishing any more, so I took the blocks and designed this using Margaret Miller's technique. It took me awhile to get the effect I wanted but it turned out better than I thought it would This is another one of those I'e got to figure out how to quilt.

The weather here is COLD! I've been wearing my boots to get around. We will be bowling tonight, and YES I will be dressed in layers! My winter coat is great, but that doesn't cover my legs and feet. So, the hat comes out and the boots go on! Wish I could bowl with the boots as well!

I have been working on my Honey Bee quilt. Figured I was showing too many photos of that quilt, and it would be fun to show other photos. I have been going through old photos, and need to figure out what I will do with a lot of them. I am going crazy because I can't find our wedding photos, but I'll keep looking. In the meantime I play to be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Trying To Do More

This morning Patrick headed to golfing and I got laundry going. I was in pain this morning, and all through the day. I just let it be. It...