Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year to ALL!

I wish you all a happy New Year! Best wises for a great new year, and may it be better than this last year!


Last night I went back to quilting on the Hawaiian quilt. I'm getting there. I need to finish 2 borders and then it's done!

Today I went to my Physical Therapist, and he wants me to go back and get an MRI done on my shoulder.  UGH

Before and after PT, I was at mom's and we started working on a quilt top together.


We grouped 9 blocks ready for sewing.


This is half the block that we did. It went really fast, and it's really easy. Mom saw a friends quilt that had this pattern and she wanted to do one to.


This is the stack of two that were completed. We actually got 4 blocks done by the time I went home. Mom had to be at a friends house at 3 pm, so we didn't get a lot of time working on this between PT and lunch. I did go early this morning.

I also dropped off my dau-in-law's gift that didn't get here in time. I hope she likes it. So, I'm going bowling tonight, and tomorrow hoping to be Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...