I was able to applique all the basket pieces down.
Now I just need to add the basket top, bottom and sides. Once that is done, I can start working on the flowers.
I also found this block and I remember thinking I would have to take all the pieces out on the top flower. Today, I decided it wasn't that bad right now, so will leave it. It will be a little off with the tip, but I'm going to let it be. I'll just make sure the other three don't have the same problems.
This afternoon I worked on getting the pieces cut so I can continue working on the blocks.
I will probably need to cut more for the last block, but for now, this will keep me going. Tonight I will be marking the fabric and see if I can get another block done. I can go between blocks now, and that should make…