Saturday, June 13, 2015

Time for a Change

Last night I decided to mix things up. Then this morning I decided to work on making the changes. I hope everyone likes my changes. If you've followed me awhile, you will know that I tend to change what I do often. I can't seem to make up my mind half the time and I tend to mix things up. So, it's a new look for now. I may yet change the photo, but for now it's good.

Today was another one of those Saturdays when Patrick enjoys the day out. So, we went out, bought our son and daughter-in-law a couple plants for their anniversary that is tomorrow. It will be their first year anniversary.

Talked with my parents, and dad has shingles. How and why he got them is another question. Dad doesn't seem the type to worry a lot. I thought he was the most laid back person I ever knew. Guess not.


When we got home, Patrick cleaned up the yard (not much to clean) and he trimmed the trees. I went around and took more photos of the flowers in the yard as well as the grape vine.


I will add more to my page of photos. I do hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


Next was heading downstairs and putting in some quilting time. I started back on the butterfly quilt. I was going to work on the ships again, but decided I would put in an hour downstairs. If I'm smart, I would do at least an hour a day. Then it would get done faster. Oh, wait! I thought of that a while back....see where it got me?!


Of course I was going along so well, that all 4 of my needled just happened to meet up at the same spot! Try quilting like that without poking your finger once or twice! At least it is getting done, so can't complain too much till I wash dishes and my fingers start to sting.


This is what I got done in the hour. This and up there on the second photo of the quilt. It is going pretty fast, so I can't complain! I just need to get my rear in gear and quilt it. It really does need to get finished. I've had it on this frame a very long time. I'm going to guess at 8 years.

Changes have a way of making one feel awesome! I need to move the furniture around the house and then it will be perfect! lol - don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

If you have a blog that is fun and exciting, please send me a link. I'm starting to get a "collection" of good places to check out. Link your link to my page. I don't have anything to give out right now, but that may change when I start cleaning out my patterns and things later. Please feel free to leave me your link. Trust me, I will check it out. Plus others can enjoy your link as well. Till next time, Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Another Blot On Life

 I haven't been able (or forgot) to do my blog. I am having to be in the hospital for a few more days.  On March 7th, my daughter's ...