Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Beautiful Cool Day!

Today was an awesome day! It was back to the 70-80 degree weather. I love it at that range. I did our walking and cribbage games. Tomorrow I won't be doing cribbage and Friday we will be doing a garage sale in Ruth's yard. So, Friday I'm not looking forward sitting around. I will work on my applique when I can.


Last night I worked on the leaves that I needed to applique down. So far it's going pretty fast. I should have it done soon. I did look at some of the 9 patch patterns for quilts. Then I remembered the one I did a few years back.


I went to see if I wanted to do this one again. Decided I don't. I love the quilt, just don't want to do it again. I never did like repeating patterns.


This is my stash of 9 patches, and I have a lot more to do. I'm still sewing them.


I pulled out my favorite book! I wanted to see how to do the binding on the table mats. This is a book to have! I remembered how to do the binding after I looked it up.

I've been busy and really don't have much to say. I have been getting a lot of 9 patches done. I think I'm going to use the snow ball pattern with them. Just need to decide what color I'm going to use with them. May wait on the black I'm getting next month.

In the meantime, Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...