I went downstairs, sewed up the backing for the QOV quilt. Then I spent the next hour and a half cleaning up the back of the quilt. I had to get it ready to request a quilter or it. I tried to get it as clean as possible, since it was a little thready. It came out pretty good, just wish I could have done a little better, but then I'm one of those that has to have it perfect. Hate others seeing my mess.
I then went and put the embroidery on the bottom feather. I seriously need a better camera! This phone isn't working good, and the worst part....yesterday while we were hiking my camera battery when dead, as well as having the wrong disc in it! At least I got a few good photos, but I need to work on it again. UGH, having trouble with photos is not a good thing!
I checked on my class tomorrow, to see if we are still doing it. The good news is yes, not sure how many will be there, but we are still having it. I'm looking forward to it. I need to print something up for it, but not sure what. I gave Rita my supply list. So, will think about what I'm going to put own on paper.
Funny, I'm looking at the photo, and I want to change that flower! The light pink is a little off. Let's she how that goes....will I, or won't I....don't look at it.....it is fine.
I have a few things getting done, and I'm jumping for joy! Happy Quilting!