Thursday, October 1, 2015

A Planned Day That Didn't Work As Planned.....

I actually had a good night sleep. Must have been the bowling last night. I even overslept for the first time in a very long time.


Patrick was a sweetie! He brought me home some flowers yesterday.


This was awesome - reminds me of block mom and I are working on.

After getting up - finally, I enjoyed a quiet time with Charlie and played a few games. Then I realized I missed Georgie this morning so headed down to the golf course to catch up with her. Missed her.

Donna texted and said she was sewing..so I headed out to her place. I had a couple hours before I had to go collect mom and dad at the train station - at least I thought they would be in at 3:30 pm.


I finished putting the leaves on the outside of the rose flower. I got a lot done at Donna's. I was there till 2:30 pm and headed over to moms to get their car. Just as I was at the exit, I realized I was missing the car keys that were at home. I got on the freeway and headed back home. Picked up the keys, got back to moms and it was 3:30 pm - time for them to be at the station. Tried calling them, no luck, then dad called to say I had another half hour. I went to the quilt show, picked up the patterns I wanted, and saw the train go by. As I'm on the way. dad called. Okay, I'm on my way - two blocks done.

Picked them up, realized they didn't have anything in the frig, so we went shopping. We are now at 4:25 pm. Shopped and made it back to their house. Finally made it to moms house and headed back home at 5:15 pm. Long afternoon after all. I was planning on being home by 4 pm. Like I said, planned day that didn't work out as planned. Maybe tomorrow I'll get up on time and start the day off better. Happy Quilting!

Brazilian Embroidery Meeting and Dentist Visit

This morning I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed some TLC with my Kitty till about 8:10 am. Then called to make an appointment with the doct...