Thursday, January 21, 2016

Getting Close To A Week Of "Sick" UGH

They always say a cold takes 7 days or a week. Take your choice, either way it's the same amount of time and I'm almost to 7 days. Still stuffed up. But hey! I'm getting better and that's what counts.

Today I worked on Mturk again. I'm making some extra money that way.

Afterwards I looked around to see what I felt like working on. I decided I wanted to get Bev's block done. As much as I didn't want to work on it, I didn't want to wait till the last minute either.


I finished up up the petals. Then I had to take the bottom stitches out to put the feet in. Once that was done, I was ready to finish up the bird.


Got the stem done on the background flower. Also finished up the leaves of the other flower. Now I need to put the stem on and then I can sew the circle flower on. I'm getting close to being done. I'm hoping to be done tonight. If I do get it done tonight I'll post it on my Instagram. I realized today I tend to do more blocks for everyone else than myself. I have photos of blocks I completely forgot I made for others. I know there is a couple out there I forgot to take a photo of.

I wish I could say I worked on more than one thing....but that's not the case. Again, this is where I say, each stitch gets me that much closer to finishing what I started.

I still have coasters and thread catchers that I need to be made by next month. I'm not really in the mood to make them right now, so that really doesn't help me get them done.

I called mom and told her I wouldn't be at our quilt group meeting tomorrow. I still don't want to share this. I'm sure I'm okay to go out, but I want to give it one more day.

Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...