Monday, January 18, 2016

Not One of My Better Days....Still Not Feeling Well....

Today I slept in later than I usually do. Poor Patrick, he went to the couch again last night.

I pretty much worked on laundry and enjoyed a couple movies while working on my cross stitch. I was going to work on the ship quilt today. Changed my mind.


I got more of the flower done on the right side.


Finishing up the flower on the left side. I've been working on the framing as well.


The frog is almost done. I have some more to work on and then it will be done. I'm enjoying how I can see what I'm doing. It's coming along so fast and I'm happy with the way it is looking. I am going to finish up the flowers in the center and then I'll finish up the bottom. I have found that I love doing the row by row. It's not looking as bad on the back as I thought it would. It works. I've been getting more done faster and the best part is I don't have to try and figure out what color I missed or where I left one "x" out. The more I get into this, the more I want to get it done.

I was a little disappointed that I couldn't have waited a week with this cold. I didn't get to go to my Brazilian embroidery group. I would have loved to have been there! I will just have to get better so I can get back to the group. I'm thrilled to find out the one gal in our group that has cancer, is coming back. She was going through treatment and wasn't able to make it. She also started up our group. I was helping her out. Now she's back and I will miss not sending out the messages. But I'm excited to have her back!

I'm still thinking of my crafts and I'm still working...even when I feel like ***t. Still smiling and still getting there...Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...