Sunday, February 14, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Today was a busy day...A full day of bowling.

I had Patrick take me to meet the others to head down to Longview. We had traveling league. I didn't bowl with spit! I got a 476 series. Not my best day. My average is going down. I did figure out that I was dropping my shoulder. I worked on it and got a little better each time. After bowling, we had lunch at the bowling alley and then came home.

Patrick picked me up and I sat and relaxed by playing games. I didn't have much time between the two leagues. We left and went to the bowling alley here. I did better but not much. I bowled a 489...still not a 500 series. Patrick helped me figure out what I was doing wrong. When I was doing it right, I did good. But then there were the times I dropped my shoulder, turned sideways, and even dropped the ball. I'm working on "starting over" to get back on track. Let's see what happens!

So, as it turned out, I didn't get any of my crafts done. I'll be at Brazilian embroidery tomorrow. I'm hoping to finish my project. I'll try and get it done. I'm hoping to at least.

In the meantime I hope others had a great day and better luck at being Happy Quilting!

No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...