Thursday, April 25, 2024

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology appointment in Olympia. While he was there, I was getting my blood tests done. Then I walked around the facility. It was pouring rain today, so we were limited to where I could walk. I walked inside the building. 

We were heading home and stopped to get my Chai tea and Patrick's coffee. Then it was to get gas. 

Surprisingly, we were home by 10:30 am. We did stop in Olympia to see if we could see the new Buick's out there. They no longer sale the new Buick's, the sell older models. So, we came on home. 

I went downstairs to work on my labels. 


 I sat and sew them. The ones on the right are ones I'm doing for mom. She's going to saw the left and bottom into the binding of each quilt. The ones in the middle are ones I have to do with the quilts here at the house. I believe there are 8 of them. We have presentation on the 2nd. Next Thursday. Then the ones on the left are sewn and needed to be flipped and ironed. 

Once that was done, I came upstairs and worked a little on the puzzle before supper. 


I was able to figure out a few things on this puzzle to put a few pieces in. I'm getting there. I'm not sure how to put the legs in there, but I will figure it out. 


While I was waiting for my game to upgrade a few things, I pulled my beading out to work on a box. I used the black wire and I'm not liking it, so I may have to use my white thread instead. I will redo it tomorrow night. I was trying to remember how to read the instructions and will do it again tomorrow to remind me. 

So, as busy as it was, I was thrilled to be back to being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...