Friday, April 12, 2024

Too Much Stuff To Do

 Patrick went golfing and I slept in. I went to bed early last night because I was beat. I slept a good 11 hours. It felt good when I got up. 

I played on the computer and tablet. I wanted to be calm today. Then I realized I needed to get some paperwork off to nationals for our QOV stuff. I also needed to add the QOV photos from last month. Allie took photos this time, so I need to get them from her. I also worked on paying bills for our water group. Once all that was done, Patrick came home and then left again to go golfing with my brother Patrick. 

By the time they were done, I was done. I had so much to do that I was worn out again! So, it was back in my chair to get calm. We walked in the neighborhood for my walking requirement. Then we had supper and I called it a day. I did get a few pieces in the puzzle but not much. 

Talked to Debbie a couple times today. All's good. But it wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...