Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Keep Hoping This Will Be Over......

 This morning Patrick was up and out the door for golfing. I slept in. I wasn't in the mood to get up. 

I finally got up and just sat playing games. I was able to get my chart done as well. I need to make that up on the computer and send it to my PT for my heart nurse. 

Patrick got home and I pulled out the quilts to label them. One of them I don't know who made it, so it won't be labeled till I do. 

This one was from Stitch'N Peace. They donate quilts to us often. I like their work. 

Another one of Connie's work. 

I realized I needed to get my embroidery done for tomorrow's victual class. So, I pulled it out and worked on it. 

I had to do the berries. It's all statin stitches. I had fun. The felt was easy to put on. Then it was satin stitching one way and then the other. Now I'm ready for what comes tomorrow in class. 

Even when I work on this stuff, I still have pain either in my boobs (yep - boobs), arm pits, and chest. It's not fun. I keep hoping it will go away, but I know it will be a long process. I've only been like this for 4 weeks. I am thankful I'm healthy compared to others, but man!, I'm tired of this. I can only do things for a short amount of time and then I'm dead tired. Ugh. I've even been going to bead early every night just to get sleep I need. Oh, well, I'm still positive through this, so we are good. 

That helps me stay Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...