Monday, April 29, 2024

Embroidery Day

This morning, I was able to sleep a little longer. Then I got everything ready for my embroidery meeting. 

I was out the door early, hoping to stop at Colleen's, but she didn't answer my text till I was already halfway to embroidery.  So, I stopped and got tea at McD's. Then headed over to the grange. There was 4 of us. 

I forgot my goldwork at home. After I even put the wire in there to make sure I could work on it. So, I pulled out my butterfly and worked on it instead. After about an hour and a half, I couldn't do any more. So, I called it quits. 

Headed to Colleen to drop off the star blocks. Then came on home. I have been relaxing all day. We did go for our walk. My BP was up today, so wondering if that had to do with the pain. Not too worried. Each day is different. 

I worked on my puzzle a little. It's getting closer to being done, then I can pull out my beads. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

A Quiet Day

This morning, I was up early. Kept waking up because of Patrick getting us serval times for the bathroom. Every time he has something deep f...