Sunday, April 28, 2024

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life. 

My day was pretty much - not doing much. I played on my game. Mom dropped off QOV quilt that needs a label - now I have 9. She picked up her water bottle. Then I worked a little on the puzzle but not much. Katt called and we chatted. 

I did get 2 laps in with Ron. He's back from CA. He turned 94 the first of the month. 

I called and chatted with Sharon, whom I haven't talked to in almost a year. We had an hour chat. She's doing good, but still not liking it in Newport WA. I do miss her. 

Honestly, I tried not to do much today. By 3 pm, the pain started and now I'm about done. It's more a pain in my rear! But pain is pain. Someone else might curl up and go back to bed. I'm just trying to live with it till it heals. Now I know why dad had a break down. This isn't fun. 

I'm going back to my game and see if I can get a good night sleep. Who knows. I wish it would have been better for me. I would have wanted to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

A Good Day

This morning, I was up with Patrick. He went golfing and I waited about an hour then went out. I went and got the car washed. Then I headed ...