Sunday, April 7, 2024

It's Only Been 4 Weeks.

This morning I woke in pain. My chest was mad at me. I was able to get it calmed down. It still feels like fabric rubbing up against a sore. 

Patrick did a lot of cleaning today. I hate just watching or waiting. I did unload what I could of the dishwasher, but I really need to watch it, because I have 2 more weeks to go. I know it's hard on Patrick, but he's a sweetheart when it comes to taking care of me. I told him he needs to go golfing again. 

He does make sure I get off my butt and go walking. We walked 3 times around the neighborhood. Then when we came in, I decided to work on my puzzle. Patrick had to bring me another board because the puzzle is bigger than the board I was using. 

At first it was hard to figure out what I wanted to do. The area in the top corner was easy, but the rest will be interesting. May have to work on the dog and go from there. I will work on the words for now. 

I wanted to work on labels or even my embroidery, but just couldn't get into it today. I will try and work on my embroidery tomorrow as that's our usual meeting. I asked Sandy and JT to come visit me after the meeting. I think they will do that. I'm hoping! Told her we can work on the goldwork together. I still have to take out my goldwork. 

I pretty much spent most of the day playing games. I just couldn't get into anything. The pain went away for awhile, and is back now. I'm finding I'm more tired than I have been in a while. So, I'm calling it a night. Maybe tomorrow will be my day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...