Sunday, April 14, 2024

A Day At A Time

This morning Patrick woke me early. So, I was up and ready to go. I enjoyed an hour before taking my shower. 

Then I played some games. I felt good, till I took my meds and then my bp came down. That's not fun. We did get our walk in before having to leave to the playhouse. I wasn't feeling up to it most of the day. We went to see the play "Noise, Off" and it was really good. Patrick paid for mom, Nancy, brother Patrick, Christine, and us. It was really good and I laughed through it. I took my coat in case I needed it to cover my chest. I didn't want to take my heart pillow with me. 

When we got home it was 5 pm. I sat for worked on my puzzle. I wanted to get some done on it before the news came on. 

For 30 minutes, I did pretty good. I'm enjoying this piece. I may have to spend time tomorrow to work on it. That is, if Sandy doesn't come over. 

I am in pain now. I have been trying not to take too much Tylenol, but sometimes I just have to. I hate feeling like every time I get up, I'm light headed. Hopefully when I go to the doctors on Tuesday, they will change my meds. Time will tell. I need to take each day at a time and stop trying to do more than I should. So, playing games help me stay calm. UGH

After that, I went back to playing on my tablet for games. I haven't been able to get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...