Monday, April 8, 2024

I Tried To Behaving - Really I Did!

This morning Patrick went golfing and I got up just before he left. I wanted to play the game early because of the time they had the challenge. 

I then decided I wanted to help with laundry, so I carried a load 3 times to the washing machine. I let Patrick know it was he's after that. Then I pulled out a quilt to put a label on. 


 I labeled this one and wanted to do one more but Sandy and Jeannette were coming to see me today. 

Sandy and Jeannette arrived around 1 pm. It was so good to see them! We sat at the table and worked on our goldwork projects. I got them caught up on what happened to me. Sandy didn't know I was cut open, she thought they just went up the arm. I told her nope, they tried to do a stint up the arm but I wasn't having it according to the doctor. lol 


I worked on the leaves. I just noticed I can see an area I need to fill. I will try and do that tomorrow. I took out the leaf on the bottom and reworked it. Now I need to work on the berries to have them ready for Wednesday. I plan to have them done. Will probably work on them tomorrow. Plus I have 3 quilts that need label. 

Sandy and Jeannette left about 2 hours after coming. We had a really good time. After that, Patrick made sure I didn't do anymore. I pretty much sat and played games. We didn't get a walk today because of the weather. I told him I was back and forth down the hall, which hopefully made up for it. 

I'm just happy I could find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...