Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Worn Out

 Today I slept a little longer after Patrick went golfing. I was wide awake when he went for his shower, but I made myself go back to bed. 

When I did get up, I was hurting a little. I was also in the mood of just not interested in much. I was more worn out than anything. And I slept pretty good. 

Connie came over to get some backing material. 


She needed some beige fabric for the backing of a couple quilts. She cut one of each of these. I couldn't help her. She brought her own marker and ruler. She marks it then she cuts it. I just cut it. I gave her some scraps that were on the table as well. She left with bags and fabric. 

Then I went to work on my puzzle. 


I just couldn't decide on what I wanted to do. So, I went and sat down to work on my puzzle. I still have 2 pieces in the border I haven't found yet. I'm hoping they are there somewhere. I finished one book on audio and started another one. Both are good. 

Then I played on my tablet and called it a night. I'm just not there today. I couldn't even get 3 laps in on walking. I'm hoping to get a good nights sleep and get back to being able to do stuff (even though I can't lift 10 lbs for another week). 

I'm hoping things will be better tomorrow and I can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday.  Since he's here ...