Tuesday, April 2, 2024

TRYING Not Go Do Too Much

 I slept in today. Yesterday I was in so much pain, I had to call it a night early. Once I slept the better, I felt. It's not the heart itself, but all the surgery seams. I'm still walking and trying to behave but that doesn't say much. 

Mom called this morning to say she wanted to come over. Nancy and she came over for about a half hour. It's good to see them. I keep enjoying having company once in a while. I feel like I'm in a cage that can't see anyone. At the same time, I know if I do see friends, I ware out fast. 

Before mom came, I cleaned up my beads and put them away. I pulled out the puzzle board and started working on a puzzle I got from Christmas. I have 3 new ones. After they left, we sat and watched a Doris Day movie, and I worked on the puzzle some more. Didn't get very far but working on it. The border of the puzzle is not easy. 

Maybe tomorrow I can get the border done. I have one side done, and part of another. I need go to through the rest of the pieces to see if there are more border pieces I didn't get. 

Then I decided to play. So, I'm still in a little pain, and I wanted to get something off my mind. Playing games seems to do that. 

As much as I would love to say I was working on a project, I won't lie. It's going to be a while before I can be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...