Sunday, March 31, 2024

HAPPY EASTER

We slept in a little today. It seems we are making a habit of sleeping in.  Ever since my surgery I have been tired enough to sleep till 9-10 am. I know I should get up, but then I don't nap during the day. I just seem to try to work it out. 

Pain is still there. I'm tired of it. But I know it will take time to recover. Poor Patrick is having to do a lot of the stuff I usually do. I have been trying to help when I can. 

We decided to go to the movies today. He left the decision up to me as to where we would go or which movie we would see. I decided on the Ghost Busters movie. I would like to see the other 2 as well, but for some reason this one was the one I wanted to see. Patrick saw the movie before this one. So, he knew more about what was going on. I really did enjoy this one though. It was going in a couple different directions but came together great. I enjoyed it. Patrick was even happy with it. 

Once the way home we decided on supper. Just sandwiches, since neither of us have had an appetite for a while. Then we took a walk around the neighborhood when we got home. 

We watched TV and I played my games. Now I'm tired. We really didn't have a special Easter Sunday like we have in the past. It did feel like Easter Sunday, but I just wasn't in it this year. We have been watching shows about the Bible which we normally don't do. It's interesting what is out there. I have an open mind when it comes to information people have. Then I think about what I believe. 

So, I wasn't having a good day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...