Saturday, March 23, 2024

Each Day Gets Better

 I haven't been doing much but my walking and relaxing. 

Yesterday Katt showed up from Lewiston. She's looking good. Been busy I can tell. 

Received the following plants/flowers. I may have to post the plants tomorrow, but here are the flowers. 


This came in first from my BFF embroidery gals. I love the flowers!


Then I received these yesterday. They are gorgeous! They were also from the BFF gals. 

After those arrived, Connie brought me 2 plants and a gift card for Dutch Brother's from my QOV group. I was shocked! I will show those tomorrow, as it doesn't look like I took a photo. 

As for me, I'm hurting, but after what I have been through, it's nothing. I can feel the pain on the outside area of the skin. It's not painful in the inside area where the heart is. Just like getting a bad (very bad) cut and having to deal with it's healing. The redness from the reaction is going down. Bruising is going to yellow and not so much as purple. My leg where they took the vein, is healing but at times reminds me that it was taken from there. The spot on my neck that the tube was in, is a big scab that is not so pretty. But considering what all I have had to go through, I'm not complaining. It's like Patrick reminds me, they could have been going through my funeral this week. 

Phil came to visit, and it was so good to see both of my kids here. They are looking good and seem to have things under control. They have been laughing about how they were saying, in 15 years it will just be grandma and themselves. I laughed because I do believe that could happen. Mom will live to be over 100 years I know it. I used to say she will do that to spite me, but yet her health is so much better than any of us. 

We went out to eat. Then we went over to moms so she could see Katt. That pretty much wore me out. I'm now ready to call it a night and maybe see if I can get some sleep. Katt and Pat cleaned the windows around the house. Took down all the curtains and washed them. Then dusted every room they pulled the curtains from. They wore me out just watching them. 

I was thinking of working on the beads of my last embroidery project. I may do that tomorrow. At least I'm thinking of getting back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...