Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Another Day Of "Not Much"

 This morning Patrick went golfing. It was cold! I walked around the block for 3 or 4 rounds, didn't count. Was listening to the book on audio, so wasn't paying attention. Just knew I wanted to be on by 10 am for our war game. 

Ended up playing that game for 2 hours of "war." Then I sat down to work on my beading. 

One more row was added. The ears are showing up and I like that. I really do need to sit and work on this. 

I took some time this evening and sat with Patrick. Just some "our" time. We don't do it much and I wanted to enjoy him while I could. 

Other than that, I wasn't able to really have time to enjoy being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...