Saturday, March 30, 2024

Finished Another Project

 This morning Patrick and I slept in. We didn't feel like getting up. So, it felt good to just relax and not worry about anything. 

When we did get up, we got moving. Then we watched a couple shows. I decided I needed to finish the beading on the berries. 

It is now finished. I'm happy with it. It's not the best. I did learn a lot from this piece. 

I was thinking I could put this on a "trinket box" but then Patrick said he wasn't that crazy about it. He did like it but not enough for a trinket box. Oh, well. 

I was on eBay to see if I could find a trinket box for the piece I'm going to do this Thursday. Goldwork Berries is small and would fit perfectly on the boxes. I need to know the frame area, to see if it will fit. I asked the seller and she will let me know Tuesday. I'm okay with that. 

At least I spent less time playing games today. 

Patrick and I walked 3 times around the block. It was good for both of us. He's new chemo pills have some side effects. He's getting frustrated at times with it. I would too. But we are both doing great, and keeping it positive! Guess that helps me going. Helps keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...