Wednesday, March 20, 2024

It's Only Been A Week And A Few Days

As much as I would love to say I'm recovering nicely - which I am - I won't. There is still pain and there is still fatigue with this.  I run out of breathing at times. Like walking up the stairs that have 100 steps. 

Patrick and I went walking twice today. The first time we did 2 loops and then later in the afternoon did one more. I needed to rest after both of them. It's not as easy as it seems but it's getting there. 

We talked about people like my dad, who where heavy and had a hard time getting around. I can be very thankful I wasn't that heavy - yes over weight - but not enough to keep me from using my abs. Since I walked on a daily basis or at least tried, that helped me more than I realize. 

Patrick has been wonderful with helping me. It's hard to get up in the morning, shower and sit. I've never been a person to sit and let everyone else do the job. But Patrick has done it all and more. I don't know what I would do without his support and help. He has the pills ready for me every morning and at supper time. I've been getting way too much iron lately and asked Patrick to stop giving it to me. He didn't like the idea but when I told him I was getting way too much, he agreed. 

Connie called and wants to pick up some fabric and batting on Friday. I'm not ready for her, but I will try and get what she wants. 

Sleep is my best medicine and I'm about to call it. I haven't been able to play on my tablet much, just not in the mood. Need to work on something, but this is going to take more time than I hoped. I will get back to being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...