Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Beading & Dr. Appointment Day

 This morning, we were allowed to sleep in. lol - AND when that happens, I can't! 

I played a few games and was getting ready to meet up with Carol for doing the veteran phone calls again. She texted me, to say she couldn't do it after all. So, I decided not to go with Patrick to check on his appointment to see if the radiology would work on his liver. 

While he was gone, I worked on vacuuming and beading. I also kept my eye on my game. Even had the audiobook going. Just as I was enjoying my beading - and laundry - Patrick came home. Said it went well and was told of what he could do if he wanted to. He really liked the doctor, but he was retired and filling in. He did give Patrick his personal phone number which shocked us both. He may do it down the line, but all three doctors told him to try the new meds that are out. Thank goodness he's not doing radiation right now. 

I beaded the afternoon. I didn't play on the tablet while I beaded. 

This is my beaded pattern from my bead program. Now you get the idea of what I'm doing. 


This is now where I am on the piece. Some of the colors are different. I notice the white area isn't so white. Hopefully she will be that bright, but I'm thinking it changed some with the beads I'm using. I don't know why there is such a difference in the color. At least it still looks like a cat so far. lol We will see. I was able to get 5 rows done today. I'm hoping the yellow/orange shows up more. Time will tell. 

It was fun working on this. That is always Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...