Sunday, March 3, 2024

Play Day

 This morning we had oatmeal that Patrick set up to cook this morning. It turned out really good. I even had a bowl full. 

Looked out the window and it was snowing!

Of course, it was gone in an hour. Katt called just as it was going. She wasn't happy because she didn't want it tomorrow. Chances are she will have it tomorrow. 

We worked a little around the house. Getting stuff cleaned up. Then I started cooking the lemon meringue pie. I had 45 minutes to get it done! That's when I got Patrick involved. I put all the stuff together for it. Then I had to clean up a bit in the kitchen because we needed to run the dishwasher. He cooked the lemon part of the pie while I worked on all the other stuff. We put the egg whites and bowl in the refrigerator for when we got home. 

We went to pick up mom and Nancy for the play in Centralia. "Nunsense" was the play. Patrick said it was the best one yet! I don't think I laughed so hard in a very long time! It was soooooo good!!

Came home and finished with the pie. Put the meringue on it and we had some for dessert tonight. Really good! 

I forgot to take a photo of it before Patrick got a hold of it. Oh, well. It turned out great though. 

Today wasn't a day I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...