Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Taking Each Day -

Before I start this, I want to thank all of you who have send good wishes my way. The funny part is that it wasn't a Heart Attack but a blockage. My heart is healthy with no damage - I can be very thankful for that. Your well wishes have lifted me up! I appreciate you taking time to let me know. It warms my heart! ---

This morning Patrick went golfing. I was okay with that. Trouble was, I went to bed early last night and couldn't go back to sleep. So, I was up around 8:30 am. Then got breakfast and sat in my chair to play games. I didn't want to be moving around a lot, because I'm still in pain. This pain is a little different. It's like having a big bruise on my boobs! It hurts. Shame it's not tape I could rip off, but it's not. My chest has finally said it hurts. I keep hoping things will get better and I can put a bra on again, but that will come later. 

Patrick got home and I then got my shower. I didn't feel well enough to take the shower on my own. I liked knowing someone was there if I got a little lightheaded. 

Once I did that, I felt better. We went out and walked. Patrick clocked our walk to .7 miles. That was a little over 2 laps around the neighborhood. I almost went for 3 but didn't want to push it. 

I'm still not 100% of feeling good. I still have that ackey feel about me. My head is clear but not clear enough for me to feel safe driving. And yes, I'm allowed to drive now. I almost feel like I have a cold I can't get rid of, but that's not the case either. 

Most of the day, I just sat and played games. I thought about trying to bead, but then Patrick got a show that we had taped and I watched it instead. I need to try and do more. 


 Sunday, I worked on this. The beads are done on both the berries on the left. I could try and finish the other three. Hopefully tomorrow. I have the next class starting on Thursday, so it's going to be interesting. 

I also received a Kaiser message for PT. So, I need to call them and get that scheduled as well. 

This is the other plant I received from my QOV group. I need to send a thank you card or something to them. I may do that tomorrow and have Nancy send it out to everyone. 

My supervisor threads order is on its way. I'm glad to see that coming. I did get our discount, so we are good to go. I will try and get that to Connie when it comes in. Maybe Debbie can help me out with it. 

Most of my days are trying to be comfortable, positive, and get rest. I didn't nap today but should have. Maybe tonight I will sleep better. It's supposed to be normal to lose appetite and sleep. I wake about every hour at times. I need to get dark curtains, but Patrick doesn't like it dark. Can't win. 

It's yet another day I wasn't able to feel good enough to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...