Sunday, March 24, 2024

Had Better Days

 Today is one of those days that I wasn't feeling 100%. I did work on my embroidery work, adding the beads to the berries. I didn't take a photo, again wasn't in the mood. 

I fixed one of our quilts that had an open area. I stitched it down, Katt washed it and the put it away. A new quilt was put on the bed. 

It's been a rough day. Pain is not easy to handle and when it feels like a big piece of tape on your chest that you want to rip off, then it makes it even worse. 

This is one of the plants I got from my QOV group. I need to send them a thank you. I will work on that this week. 

As for today, I'm not feeling even good enough to type out this blog. That doesn't help me be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...