Thursday, March 28, 2024

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though I had to get up three times to pee. Oh, well. At least I'm drinking! lol  I'm also losing weight. I wanted to get my weight down and this does seem to help. But mostly because I don't have an appetite. 

Debbie dropped off the bolts of fabric she got yesterday at Hobby Lobby. Love the colors she got for the backings. 

I had class today for the Goldwork Berries. Debbie Kelley is so talented! 

Taking photos here in the computer room doesn't help. But at least one can see what I'm talking about. This is the design by DK Designs, aka Debbie Kelley. 

We met to make sure we were getting the right information. We reviewed the pattern kit that was mailed. 

This is a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to working on this one. It sounds like it's easier than it looks. If that's the case, I'm happy. I can't wait to see how we will be doing this. The session took all of 40 mins. Next week it will be longer. I did notice afterwards that I wasn't feeling great. I think I pushed myself a little. 

Then I worked on getting some veterans for our next presentation. We have it on April 11th, and we don't have anyone scheduled. I sent out 6 emails and a letter. I did get one come back as a yes. I just need a couple more veterans to get a bigger reception. Oh, well, will take what I can get. Sent paperwork to nationals as well. 

When I was finished, I realized I over did it today. My brain wasn't happy with all I was doing. I would have done more emails. but found that after the 6th one, I needed a break. Patrick went and got a hair cut. Then he had a meeting with the city. So, he didn't make it home till about 4:30 pm. 

I cooked half the fish we got yesterday for supper. We had fruit to go with it. Neither one of us are eating big meals. The fruit is good. I do find that we have been eating more sugary things, and I need to get away from that. Yet then again, I'm losing weight. UGH. 

I watched "Finding Your Roots" and played games. Now I'm beat and calling it a night early. I feel like my clothes are rubbing against a sore. It's frustrating and sore! But my clothes aren't even close to the scare. Oh, well. 

At least I tried to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...