Tuesday, April 16, 2024

A Day In Olympia

 This morning, we were up early. We wanted to relax before heading up to Olympia for our doctor appointments. 

We were there by 10 am to get to my cardiologist appointment. I really like Dr. Waggner! He's straight forward. I learned a lot more about what I went through. It was pretty much, if I hadn't gone up and had a heart attack, I wouldn't be here right now. 

Then we headed over to Kaiser, where Patrick needed to see the pharmacist. Once that was done, then we went up to get his port flushed. After that, we got some food from the stand and went to the car to eat. When that was done, we walked about a half mile around the building. Came back to the car to wait. We had a good hour and a half before my next appointment. We got blood before the port being flushed. When it was time we went in to my oncologist and I'm back on the preventative medication. Everything looked good and they were very happy with the way I was recovering. It's still going to take time, but I think I'm doing good. Patrick even told them about what I've been doing to help me along. 

We stopped at the car wash. Then we headed to the museum to pick up the money I forgot to get on Thursday. We have a money box there. 

Came home and I was beat. I have another phone visit tomorrow with my PT cardiologist.  Dr. Waggner was happy to see I was doing that too. I can start doing my back exercises as long as I'm not on my hands and knees. 

Played games for awhile. Now I'm ready to call it a night. I'm sorry I wasn't in the mood to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...