Friday, April 19, 2024

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games. 

I received a call from St. Pete's regarding a referral for me to go through rehab. I chatted with the gal and said I could try it for a week, but didn't think I needed it. Around 11 am we headed back up to Olympia. Had to stop at St. Pete's to get an X-ray. The gal was awesome! She let me see my X-ray. It was interesting to see the wires down my chest. They zig zagged on my chest. Then I had to go to my surgeons PA to chat about how I'm doing. All the pains I have are normal. My chest looks good and I have plenty of room between my "zig zags" and my skin. It helps so that the stitches (or whatever) don't pop out some on the skin. That would really drive me crazy! I got the okay and good bill of health report. My final appointment there. 

Then we headed back home to stop at the bank. Once that was done we went to Dutch Brothers for a drink. Safeway was the last stop, picking up a few things we needed - and didn't need. Patrick filled himself up with sweets so he can work on gaining weight. Trouble is, he's one of those that eats all he wants and it goes out the other end. Not gaining any weight! Wish at times I had that. 

Got home and I was enjoying my Ancestry magazine. Then I got back to playing on my tablet. My friend and I decided to start the game over in another kingdom. So, we started our own alliance. It's a new kingdom, so we should do really well. 

Now I'm tired and hurting, so going to call it a night. Not a day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something ...