Friday, April 5, 2024

Every Little Bit Helps

 This morning Patrick went golfing. First time in over a week. That's a good thing. I was just relaxing and realized I forgot my pills till around noon. Funny, one would think I would know to take my pills in the morning, like I do every morning. Go figure. 

Patrick came home and we went to Costco. We walked the same distance in Costco as we do here. I was surprised. We didn't walk through the store as much as we usually do. But we did get a few things that we needed. Prices were a lot better too. 

After Costco we stopped and ate at the Brewery in Ground Mound. I can't remember the name. It has to do with Cedar. I had fish and chips. Patrick was hunger for a steak sandwich, so he got a French Dip. It wasn't as salty as it was before. Then we stopped a Phil's and drop a few things off. Needed rice, so he gave me a bag of rice. lol 

Came home and played games. Then I decided I needed to work on my Goldwork piece. I'm finding I love Goldwork and may have to do some research into the designs. 

I finished the right leaf. The goldwork is on the left side of the leaf. I like the way it looks. I started to get the next leaf ready to work on. It's now padded and ready. I will do the statin stitch on the left side and the cold work on the right. Then I have to work on the berries. I'm hoping I can get them done so we can finish this piece Wednesday at our next class. 

Now I'm beat and ready to call it a day. At least I was able to get some work done that made me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...