Sunday, April 21, 2024

Movie Day

This morning Patrick slept in. I was playing my games. 

Decided I wanted to play on my puzzle today and got some done before it was time to leave. 

We decided to go to the movies. I wanted to see the new Panda movie. It was at 1:30 pm. At first I thought we would be the only ones watching it but a family of 5 showed up as well. It was really good. The graphics were better than that one previously. I enjoyed the movie and knew the voices of at least 4 of them. 

Then we walked around the building before heading home. We chatted with Patrick's brother and wife as we walked. It was great. 

Came home and I sat to put more pieces in on my puzzle. I'm really having fun. Before I started, I put a few things downstairs to put away. I will go down there later this week and clean off my table. I'm hoping to get some sewing done this week. But first I need to put a few things away. 

I'm getting more done on here. I keep putting pieces on the puzzle area, thinking they are ones I need. I'm finding that they are ones I haven't started yet. I will get there. I'm having fun with this. The more I sit and work it, the faster I find the pieces and put them where they belong. In the lower bottom, I still haven't found that piece that goes to the border. It must be an odd shaped one. I will work on it. So far, it's coming along great. 

My day was more of laundry and working on my puzzle than anything I actually worked on. I did get the trinket jar the other day, so I seriously need to work on getting my piece done. I will work on it tomorrow with the group. Gerilyn is picking me up to take me to our meeting. So, till then, I'm still not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...