Thursday, April 4, 2024

No Energy Today

Yesterday I didn't post because I really didn't do anything. We did our usual walking and went grocery shopping, but other than that I didn't do much. 

Today, I walked when Patrick came home from golfing. We have been making a point to walk every day at least 3 times around. I woke with very little energy. So, when we walked, I thought it would help.  

I had my class today for the Goldwork. I love the project, but an hour into the class and I was about ready to quit. I stuck it out for the 2 hours. 

We worked on the leaf. The left work is goldwork. I love the green. I need to work on it some more. This is something I would love to get more into. I was behind everyone on their leaf. I just didn't have the energy to keep going. We do have homework. The leaf under this needs to be done as well as the padding for the berries. I have a lot of work to do by next Wednesday and will try and do it. 

After the class, I fell asleep on the couch. Then after supper, I pretty much quit doing anything. I'm about ready to go to bed, since I really am out of energy. Not one of my better days. Yesterday was a lot better. I still feel like there is a huge piece of tape on my chest and it's not very comfortable. 

My PT for cardiology told me it's going to take a while. I need to behave for 6 weeks, or my recovery time will go from 6 months to 9 months. So, I'm really trying. 

At least I made the effort to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...