Monday, April 15, 2024

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn't make it. I didn't want to drive to the grange, so I asked her over. 

We sat and worked on our Goldwork. 

I was surprised at how pretty this is coming. I worked on the beads in the first berry and then the goldwork on the second berry. Once those were done, Sandy and I liked the idea of using the goldwork in green for the stems.  I think it looks a lot better than if I worked in embroidery. Once I get the stem stuff done and one more set of buds, then I can work on the main flower. This will really be pretty when done. I don't think I will have to wash it, since the goldwork is wire. 

After Sandy left, I sat and played my games. Patrick took a nap. Then when he was up, we went for our walk. I was getting ready for my doctor appointment tomorrow with the cardiologist and then the oncologist. It's going to be a busy morning. I also have to do my blood tests. 

As it turned out, I was just happy that Sandy came over and we could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting. 

No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...