Thursday, April 11, 2024

Presentation Day Today

 This morning, I was up with Patrick. I had to get ready for mom to pick me up to head on over to the museum. 

I cut myself an apple, put some almond butter in a container, and put nuts in a jar. Once that was done, I was ready for mom. Patrick had the quilts and stuff waiting downstairs for them to pick up. 

Mom and Nancy were a little later than they said they would be. Mom and Nancy put the stuff in the back of the car. Then we were off. HOLLY CRAP!! My mother almost had us in a car accident! She didn't see the red car coming when she was at a stop sign. I was yelling in the back seat, "CAR, MOM, CAR!" UGH Then she drives like a mad women! She's not slow, she's fast! At 88 years old, I think it's time she stop driving! Got out of the car with Nancy and said, "She's trying to kill us!" Nancy laughed. Holly crap! Really??!! 

We arrived around 10:10 am when we were supposed to be there at 10. I watched mostly. Then we had our meeting. Around 11 am Allie ordered the pizza. I didn't see anyone try to pay her for it. Smiley stood up and paid for the pizza. I was going to, but glad he did. I just wish the group would have coughed up some money for the pizza. We got 3 different kinds. Meeting went well. We had a good chat. I just need to write it all down and send it off for the ones that didn't come. 

I sat through the presentation. Then when it was over, mom and Nancy insisted they take me home. I could understand, because I was wearing out. It was good to get home. They put the quilts that need labels in the doorway. I had Patrick take care of that for me. 

Then I sat and played games. I was beat. Patrick came home and had a ton of groceries. So, I got up to help him put some of it way. He was as beat as I was. Between golfing and shopping it will do that. Once that was done, he cooked supper. It was really good. 

I played for a bit and then decided I wanted to work on my puzzle. 

I got a few pieces together. My back didn't like me and I quit. I will play on this later on. I'm just tired and want to go to bed right now. I didn't have time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...