Thursday, April 18, 2024

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day. 

 I think the pain is from moving around. It's pulling on the seams. It's something I need to do and will continue, so that it's not tight all the time. It takes a lot of getting used to. Pain is pain and I have learned to deal with it. 

I did get my walking in. AND I did work on my puzzle a little bit today. 

I did find one of the border pieces that's missing. I have one more. I like this puzzle. It's fun. I worked on connecting the top and side together today. It's getting easier to find the right pieces. This is a fun one to work on. 

I've been playing games today. We decided to change kingdoms because of the one we were in. They were getting pretty bad. If they didn't like what someone said, they just went after them. I didn't care for the way they did things. So, we went to another kingdom and started our own group. We are going to have to be careful though, because it's a small group compared to the larger ones. 

And no, it wasn't a day were I could be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now.  After he left, I got up ...