Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Taking Each Day As It Comes

This morning, I was enjoying sleeping in. Patrick was up before me. He was feeling better today than he was yesterday. 

Since he's here all day, he wasn't too thrilled with me being on my tablet most of the day. Oh, well. It keeps me calm and it's easy for me to get lost in it. He just doesn't like it that I'm chatting with others on it as well. Big deal. 

I worked on Gunderson stuff. Then I worked on my blood pressure information for my nurse to have. I filled out the paperwork for physical therapy and sent it off. I don't think I need it, but I guess they do. So, I will try it out. 

I worked on my puzzle and am very close to being done. 

I needed to get the labels on the quilts. So, I was lucky enough to get 4 quilts done. This is one of Colleen's sisters quilts. I did find we have more quilts that are short, so may have to give those out this week. 


Alli did this one. I really like it!

Connie did this one. It's different and pretty. A little on the plain side, but I like it. 

I can't remember this one. I think it's another of Alli's but not sure. We have another short one in this too. 

I pretty much called it done by then. I could have done another one, but 9 quilts are hard to do in one day. I need to do the certificates tomorrow. We have 6 more getting a quilt Thursday. 

Guess it was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Funny Day For Me

This morning, I was glad to see Patrick going golfing.  he wasn't sure last night. So, he left, and I slept for another hour.  Then it w...