Wednesday, May 1, 2024

One Of My Busier Days

This morning Patrick left for golf. I was glad he's back to golfing. I wonder about the chemo he's on now. 

After he left, I got up and got ready to go walking with Ron. We decided to make it early today. Then came in and decided to work on my puzzle while playing my game. 


 I finally finished it. I think it's really cute and was a lot of fun to work on. It's done, and tomorrow I will clean it up. May give it to mom to see if she wants to put it together. She can give it to the Gathering Place where she lives. 

Then Patrick got home, and we went out to do a few things. First, we stopped at Rite Aid, but had to go back in a couple hours. so, we headed over to Wally World. Hate that place! But they had a couple things I needed and I needed them. From there we went to Home Depot but Patrick didn't like the prices of the flowers, so we left. Stopped at moms to pick up one of our veteran's quilts that will be given out tomorrow. After moms we headed back to Rite Aid and got what we needed. Then stopped to see Phil. Since he lives so close. 

Home it was. When we got back, I had my phone call from the nurse. While I waited for her call, I worked on more labels for Colleen. I will get them to her tomorrow. Also did the certificates for tomorrow. 

Once all that was done, and I talked to the nurse. She wants me to try the PT that the hospital offers. I told her I would try. 

Then I came up and put labels one quilts. 

Colleen made this one. We needed more panels so, this will help!

Connie made another one of these. 

Kathleen Ament made this for her daughter. It's really pretty! Something I would think Connie could do. She's good at stuff like this, but this is Kathleen's and needs to stay her own. 

So, today was busy and I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

A Quiet Day

This morning, I was up early. Kept waking up because of Patrick getting us serval times for the bathroom. Every time he has something deep f...