Thursday, May 2, 2024

Back To Presenting Quilts To Veterans

This morning, I was able to sleep in a little.  Thankfully Patrick put the quilts in the car for me. I felt like I was forgetting something when I left to the museum. Debbie had just arrived as well. She wasn't staying long because she was getting ready to leave for San Diego. 

We changed our dates for the next few presentations. We are doing good. We honored 7 veterans today. They were Paul Julian, Army, Philip Luhn, Army, Robert Jay, Army, Susanne Alexander, Navy, Robert Baker, Army, Shawn Downs, Army and Kevin Kuyl, Army. 

I'm not sure which order they are here. But they all were a lot of fun. 

I was able to do the program this time. It's been awhile. 

It's not the best photo of me, but it will do. I need to get my bangs trimmed again. Trouble is, I'm losing my hair. Probably because of the stress I was under in December. Hate to think what 2 months from now will do to what little hair I have! I'm praying it will grow back. I used to have very thick hair. 

After that was over, I cleaned up and I was proud of myself for going up and down the stairs about 4 times with little to no worries. 

Came home and ended up doing a lot of paperwork on QOV. I was checking our account and found a couple things I didn't have. So, I sent a message to nationals to see if they will send me the copies I'm missing. 

I made supper almost as soon as I came in, since it needed to be in the oven for an hour and a half. Once that was done, I worked on the paperwork. Then I called it a day and sat to play my games. It didn't turn out to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...