Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we heard some chatter. It was fun. We talked so much we didn't realize we had done 3 laps till the 4 lap started. 

Came in and played on my game. Then when Patrick got home, we headed out to Olympia for his appointment with the kidney doctor. All looks good there. Wish I could say the same about his liver. Before his appointment I had to get my blood drawn for my appointment next week. 

I was in some pain today but not enough to worry about. We then headed over to Costco where we picked up a few things. It's amazing how much we spend there.  But it's stuff we can use. Plus, we picked up more fruit. I need more fruit and veggies. Talked to Phil about replacing mayo. I'm going to work on that. Trouble is I don't use it much and it lasts way too long. I have another on in the cabinet. lol  By the time we got home it was 6:30 pm. 

I was not able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 



No comments:

Interesting Day!

 This morning, I was able to sleep in and enjoyed it. Ron and I walked 5 laps around the neighborhood today.  Came in and played on the tabl...