Monday, May 13, 2024

A Good Day

This morning, I was up with Patrick. He went golfing and I waited about an hour then went out. I went and got the car washed. Then I headed to the bank. Once that was done, I was off to Safeway. I saved 70% on my groceries. Thanks to using the app. 

Came home and called Ron to go walking. We walked 5 laps today. It was nice to get another lap in since it's been a while. We used to do 7, so we are getting back up there. He didn't get to walk much in CA, and I think he really missed that. 

Once that was over, it was close to noon. Patrick got home about the time I was chatting with QOV to fix the website I needed to get into. Plus, mom called before that saying she couldn't get into her Xfinity account. We used my email as a secondary, and she thought it was under my email. While I was trying to figure out what she was saying, she got it fixed herself. While all that was going on, I missed out on my game. 

So, the afternoon was me working on my beading. 

Sophies head is coming to life. The half orange face is starting to show. I like it so far. I can't wait to see the eyes soon. I was listening to my book on audio while working on this. Was able to get 4 rows done. It felt good to work on it again. The next brick is starting up again too. 

I received a package that I couldn't figure out who sent it. I opened the package to find a box in there. And a Birthday card that wasn't signed. I told Patrick I couldn't figure out who sent it and I should wait till my Birthday. He told me to open it. 


Best gift yet!! I love this!! "Better than flowers hope you have a great Birthday" I loved it!! Best one yet! 

Today turned out to be a good day! I had a great time getting out and getting around. I'm doing better, and it's starting to show more. I'm even getting back to my crafts that I love to do, which makes me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...