Sunday, May 26, 2024

Day Before Memorial Day - Quilt Top Done

This morning. I enjoyed being able to sleep in. When I did get up, I made some blueberry muffins for breakfast. I really love the recipe I have. They turned out great. 

Walked with Ron. We got a good 5 laps in; I couldn't do any more. Then he wanted to show me his flowers. I fell in love with the climbing flower. I'm not sure what it is, but it's big and pretty. 

He bought some roses for the yard as well. He's going to put them in the back. They were really pretty, but I just loved this climbing flower. 

Then I headed downstairs to work on the quilt top for Connie tomorrow. I ended up taking out the left side and re-working it. It was good to get it to lay right after all that. 

It is now finished. I and get this to Connie and then hopefully it will be done in time for June's presentation. It turned out better than I thought, but not real crazy about it. That was an all-afternoon project. Took a few hours since I had to rip out the two side strips. 

After that I came back up and decided to play on my tablet. At least I can say I've been busy the last couple days, staying Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...