Wednesday, May 22, 2024

A Day Of Beading

This morning, I was up after Patrick went golfing. Then got ready to meet Ron for walking. This time we walked 6 rounds. The most we have done since he came back from CA. 

Then I decided I wanted to work on the beading. I'm excited about getting to her eyes. But after I looked at the photo and her, I realized I have a few more rows to go to get there. Shame because I really want to work on the facial part. 


The good news is that I was able to do 5 rows today. Patrick napped and I beaded. Then I decided to take a break and play on the tablet for a while. I'm just happy at how this is working out. I was afraid it might now work, but at this rate I'm liking how it's coming out. 

Funny part was this evening when supper was over. I actually thought about taking the cross stitching out to work on. Instead, I played games. 

Patrick is doing better and wants to go out tomorrow. I'm going along with it. I'm starting to wonder how much time I have with him. Not a good thing to do. I'm staying positive this will pass. He will get a little better. 

Life is good and I'm having fun being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Interesting Day

 Was up early.  Nothing new there.  Ron and I walked 5 laps. Patrick was out in the yard doing all kinds of things. He was working on the wa...