Thursday, May 9, 2024

Lazy Day

As much as I would love to say I did a lot of stuff today. I didn't. I needed to relax today. 

Since Ron was going to a luncheon in Olympia, we walked at 9 am. It felt good and it was a nice day. The weather got as high as 83 degrees. It was comfortable today but hope it doesn't go any farther tomorrow. We are supposed to have good weather all weekend. I did make some candied pecan and cashews. It was a recipe for pecans, but I had to do the cashews too. 

Patrick helped me make them. Really easy and fun. I'm keeping this recipe. They are really good and I'm eating them like crazy! Patrick is too! lol Not good for me, because it's sugar, but what the heck. 

Chatted with the PT group at St. Pete's in Olympia. We agreed that since I live 45 mins away and I'm already doing what I should be doing, I didn't need to go up there. Plus, I have Patrick making me do my exercises and walking every day. I'm doing what I'm supposed to do. I am even doing a little more than what I'm supposed to do. I still have about 3 weeks to go. 

At least today wasn't painful and I'm still on it. Life is good. Not complaining. I can handle pain. I'm just sorry I wasn't Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Interesting Day!

 This morning, I was able to sleep in and enjoyed it. Ron and I walked 5 laps around the neighborhood today.  Came in and played on the tabl...